Terms & Conditions
CLINIQUE AUSTRALIA INSTAGRAM
1. This competition (“Competition”) is conducted by Clinique Laboratories Inc. (Estee Lauder Pty Ltd), ABN 63 008 444 719, of 165-175 Mitchell Rd, Erskineville NSW 2043 (“Promoter”).
5. To enter, an Eligible Entrant must have a current Instagram Account and follow the entry instructions in these conditions.
WINNER AND PRIZE
14. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
16. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
17. Total prize pool value is $2640. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
18. Each winner will be required to provide the Promoter with details requested by the promoter to redeem their prize before 30/11/2017.
19. A right to receive the prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as a monetary payment
20. In order to be entitled to the prize, the winner must, if requested by the Promoter, agree to and sign an eligibility form confirming their compliance with the Conditions and eligibility to accept the prize. The winner will forfeit his/her prize if he/she fails to ensure that all documents relating to that prize are signed in accordance with this condition and returned to the Promoter, as and when required by the Promoter.
21. The Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with, Instagram.
24. If for any reason the conduct or operation of the Competition is interfered with or disrupted in any way by a cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter (including by vandalism, power failures, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes, tampering, computer bugs or viruses or technical failures), the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend or recommence the Competition, subject to the approval of the authorities that have issued permits for its conduct.
31. Authorised under the following licence numbers: Note that permit allows no single prize to be more than $1,000 in value.
|back to top|